2013 Sign Ups!

It's always nice to see who is playing along and visit everyone from one simple place. If you plan to play along with us, or are starting at any point in the year, let us know if you're planning to participate this year! Add your link to the list below!

If you do not have a blog or website to link to, you're still welcome to join!
Also, if you've signed up for an email subscription, those won't change. This is just a nice way for all of us with sites to share links with each other, and have a list of us all in one place! ~rachel
All images and content on this blog is copyright to Rachel Whetzel and Guest Hosts. Please give credit when sharing your art that is inspired here! Thank you so much!!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Panzer, I'm sorry! I put the wrong date into the widget. There is a widget now (that WORKS) for you to add your link in the post above!

      Delete
  2. I don't have a blog or a website. But I've been playing! I took a picture of my cup and have my OLW page done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So happy to have you here! Please be sure to leave a direct link to your projects so I and others can come visit!!
~rachel
NOTICE: due to the high amount of spam comments I have to filter each day here, I have removed the ability to comment anonymously. If you do not have a google, wordpress, typepad, aim or live journal account to comment with, please consider creating one!

Popular Posts